Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Philosophy


My Philosophy -It is Important!



 
 
As a Christian, my life philosophy will ultimately be based on the Bible and the teachings of Jesus Christ.  Since that is the case, I do believe that genuine hope comes from having a personal relationship with God.  But what does that mean and how can a person have a personal relationship with God? 



It means realizing that I am a sinner and that the penalty of my sin is death, both physical and eternal separation from God.  It means confessing my sin and believing that Jesus Christ is the Godman, who came to Earth, lived a perfect life and died on the cross to pay the penalty of my sin.  It means asking Him to forgive me of my sin and to be my Lord and Savior.  It means having a personal relationship with the God who loved me so much that he sent his one and only son to die on the cross to pay for my sin.


If you do not have a personal relationship with God and would like to know more, please contact me and I would be more than happy to show you God and what He has done for you too! 

No comments: